Thursday 13 September 2012

Holo Diamonds!!!

I'm still not brilliant at nail art.  I don't have much time to practise, and then I get frustrated when it goes wrong, so mostly I just let the polish be the art.  But when I saw this fantastic tutorial by Jin Jit from Superficially Colorful I knew I had to give it a try.

It took me forever, I used several different holos, the base was GOSH Hero holographic, the blue and the dark pink are UP holos and the pale pink is A England Princess Tears (I think, I did this mani a few days ago and have only just got round to posting!).

I loved this so much, it was worth the effort.  I got loads of comments too, even the girl at the Illamasqua counter in Selfridges was amazed I'd done it myself.  Next time I do this tho, I will do one hand first and then the other otherwise the polish is dry by the time you take the tape off.  If you want to see how it's done then please please go visit Jin's blog for yourself.  But here's my effort, I thought it looked like pretty Argylle socks!

Check out that holo!!!

I haven't got a camera with macro yet, this is the best I could do!










7 comments:

  1. OMG!! I was so sure I followed you that I didn't even look, and it turned out I didn't :-(
    Well - this is fixed now!
    And your diamonds look SUPER GORGEOUS!!!
    Thank you so much :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Looks really difficult to do, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leverage ratio and risks associated with different accounts determine their suitability to particular traders. satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping a contact lens in your eye while the eye is irritated can turn this seemingly small problem into something much larger, such as corneal ulcer.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. as a driveway that is not taken care of indicates there is no one there to do it. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9086826976227349961&postID=1085824503127502224&page=1&token=1628237127785&isPopup=true Explainer Video Production Company

    ReplyDelete