Monday 13 February 2012

Under the Sea

In the market the other day I picked up another bottle of the Wet n Wild dupe ckCalvinKlein, this time in Navy Sparkle.  I was intrigued because although it was called 'navy', in the bottle it looked green!


I swatched it on a nail wheel - one coat was very definitely blue, the second coat was blue with a hint of green and the third coat was definitely bluey green, the colour of the sea.  I decided to layer a coat of Finger Paints Motley over the top and was instantly in love with the 'marine' mani it created - gorgeous gorgeous blues and greens.  I knew I had to do it in a full mani as soon as possible.


Unfortunately I messed up with the clean up and it bugged me so I took it off that night.  But I'll try it again some time.










3 comments:

  1. nice, I always use these under cremes to get that POW! Who didn't love Adele's mani at the Grammys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar Having a safety deposit box is wise because if a thief were to get into your home, at least they cannot get to these items.

    ReplyDelete