Sunday 5 February 2012

OPI Save Me - Amazing Holo Bar Glitter (pic heavy!)

My mum was at my house on Saturday when a parcel arrived.  'More nail polish!' she said.  'No', I said.  'I'm not expecting anything'.  How could I have forgotten that I'd ordered one of my lemmings, OPI Save Me?  It looks so pretty in the bottle but I wasn't prepared for the gorgeousness on the nail.  As soon as it arrived I had to swatch it on my pinky, and then did a full mani as soon as I could.

In the bottle the bar glitter looked blue but applied to the nail it was a gorgeous fiery holo.  I was in the mood for green so I applied 2 coats of Pure Ice Calyspo.  I loved how in one light just the silver glitter reflected and in another light the bar glitter reflected the colours of the rainbow.  I just hope my pictures do it justice.  Sorry there's so many pics but I just had to put them all in!




In daylight - no flash - just look at that colour!









3 comments: