Wednesday 1 February 2012

OPI Funky Dunky & Pure Ice Oh Baby

After Sheila at Pointless Cafe sent me a massive nail mail haul, I had to try some of them straight away and as there were so many polishes I couldn't possibly apply just one polish, so had to layer a few!


For this manicure I used OPI Funky Dunky, a lovely grape jelly, and then layered a coat of Pure Ice Oh Baby over the top, followed by a coat of Seche Vite.  I used a coat of Sinful Colors Green Ocean as an accent nail on my ring finger.  I struggled to capture the gorgeous greeny blue shimmer that Oh Baby gave, but it exactly matched the Green Ocean flakies.  Enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! "Oh Baby" is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are the only person in your home, take your keys to bed with you. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete